The first-hand experience from our Managing Partner in the negotiations of the main trade agreements between Mexico and its commercial partners in the area of intellectual property rights, allows us to provide in-depth knowledge and insight into the international intellectual property system. The diverse background and technical specialization within our firm allows us to coordinate and support other legal firms in Latin America on behalf of our clients.
Our team has prolonged experience on the:
- Administrative and judicial procedures for the protection of trademarks, trade names, and commercial slogans.
- Managing of copyright and related rights assets in Mexico and abroad.
- Broad experience and knowledge of the national and international legal framework related with appellations of origin and geographical indications.
- Defense of the right to use common and generic names.
- Defense of our client’s interests during the creation or amendment of laws related to intellectual property matters.
Our experience and resources allow us to address on a proper and efficient manner a broad range of trade matters, including but not limited to trade dispute settlement, trade negotiations, defense of trade interests…
There are sectors of economic activity in Mexico subject to a constant rule change. These rules are set out in the Mexican Constitution, Free Trade Agreements signed by Mexico, laws, regulations, several hundred…